A calming blend of green tea from the Himachal hills with marigolds and the sacred leaves of the Tulsi plant. Tulsi symbolizes Goddess Lakshmi, with the Ganges flowing through its roots, Lord Brahma residing in its branches and the Vedas celebrated in its leaves. Packaged in a pure muslin bag with hand stitched label ’handblended - handcrafted’. Printed detailing with serving instructions and pairing suggestions. 100g - loose tea
Share this product
100 grams loose tea packaged in pure muslin bag and a beautiful block printed exclusive box with printed insert detailing serving instructions and pairing suggestions.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
No. 3 Clive Road is a luxury Indian brand specialising in exquisite hand blended teas, premium letter-pressed stationery and bespoke locally produced accessories. Founded by Radhika Chopra, the story and aesthetic of the brand uses design, quality and innovation to bring a moment of elegance of a bygone era into the homes and lifestyles of today by evoking indulgence, history and a timeless quality.View more details