Teak Wood Cotton Rope Linen
Care & Instructions:
- Product for Indoor Use Only.
- Keep wooden pieces away from direct sunlight.
- Wipe the furniture with a dry soft microfiber cloth only.
- Wood being a natural product will have variations in grain & colour.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Project 810 is a Delhi based design studio rooted in contemporary India, drawing inspiration from the world. A holistic design practice dedicated to creating memorable spatial experiences, Project 810 follows a strong process-driven approach of research, exploration and iteration to bring human/experience-centred designs to life. Founded by Vritima Wadhwa in 2013, a graduate in Furniture and Interior Design from the National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad, the brand strongly believes in using local resources, complemented with the sensibilities of quality craftsmanship, to create distinct experiences.View more details