The zoo is a collection of sculptures that are inspired by Indian mythology and by exotic animals that are indigenous to India. Each animal is hand sculpted and reinterpreted into unconventionally angular and geometrical pieces of art. The most auspicious of all, the elephant is a symbol of good luck and fortune in India. Associated with wisdom, loyalty and longevity, the structural marble sculpture is handcrafted in assorted Indian marbles. The saluting elephant makes a great objet d'art as it stands tall, wise and strong. Also available in cast metals and moulded fiber.
Share this product
Length 27.94 cm (11”)
Width 11.43 cm (4.50”)
Height 25.4 cm (10”)
Cast Brass / Hand Carved Marble
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
The Koy collection is a playful interlude of rich craftsmanship, elemental beauty, and everyday objects. Founded by architect and designer, Kunaal Seolekar, the brand draws on its eclectic heritage combining global influences with traditional Indian materials. The brand’s hybrid identity is inspired partly by the philosophy of the Koi Fish (said to have influenced the ubiquitous Yin & Yang symbol of universal balance) and partly from a re-imagined colourful world of emotion.View more details