Gallery wrapped canvas, Acrylic paint, Varnish
Care and Instructions:
- Artwork is double coated with varnish for protection against UV and dust.
- Avoid direct sunlight or exposure to heat source.
- Do not use water or any cleaning products.
- Dust with a clean, dry, soft rag.
- Each painting is handmade and so no two pieces are identical.
- Artwork will be delivered framed.
- The product will be dispatched within 7 to 8 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
“My work revolves around earth-honouring images that reflect & instill connection with nature’s beauty”, quotes Nikita Tater – artist & founder behind “being creARTive”, an art house where every canvas awakens her innate emotions with a creative imagination.
Nikita brings life to every piece she creates by stirring a communication with the viewer that’s silent but speaks volumes about the way art entices one’s well-being. Nikita’s forte lies in drip art, one of the most radical abstract styles in the history of modern art, detaching line from colour and finding new means to describe pictorial space.View more details