This sculptural vase is hand carved from solid stone; the elegant fluting lending it a timeless silhouette. Designed to hold a simple floral arrangement or to be displayed on its own, this vase is available in a variety of stone choices including Alabaster, Jaipur Pink, Green, Red, and Orange.
Share this product
Height 12.7 cm (5")
Alabaster Stone / Jaipur Pink Stone / Green Stone / Red Stone
- Do not use abrasives.
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- Marble is a natural material so variations in markings and colours will occur, and only add allure to its handmade nature.
- This unique piece is a handcrafted creation. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which should not be misconstrued as flaws.
- The product will be dispatched in 13 to 14 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Founded in 2011, Rooshad Shroff is a boutique firm based out of Mumbai, India.
With an established practice across the design spectrum, ranging from architecture to interiors and bespoke furniture, the studio has carved out a niche for itself based on the philosophy of integrated design, with a special focus on artisanry and high end luxury. Collaborating with artisans across the country, Rooshad Shroff champions the cause and romantic appeal of the handmade, investing considerable time and effort into research and experimentation with centuries-old techniques, to introduce novel products and finishes through tailored solutions. This modus operandi typically commences with a furniture line as the testing point of craft focus, which then translates into interiors and techniques borrowed for the creation of finishes.View more details