The Fold Bookend captures the recurring act of turning a page as a sculptural object. The simplified form reveals a bold character by allowing the material to take over the conversation. Designed to be used as a bookend, the interior surface reveals itself mysteriously as you move around it. Sandcast in solid brass, each piece is finished working closely with master artisans.
Fold Bookend is produced as a limited edition. It is available in solid brass and Darkened gunmetal bronze.
Share this product
Width 11 cm (4.3")
Height 17.78 cm (7”)
Solid Brass / Darkened Gunmetal Bronze
Care and Instructions:
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth and do not use any abrasives.
- This product is carefully handmade in small quantities.
- Due to the nature of the sand-casting process, the surface finish has slight variations making each object unique.
- The material will age gracefully with time, revealing a distinct patina.
- Designed and handmade in India.
- The product will be dispatched in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Stem is a contemporary Indian design studio working between homeware, fine art, and spaces. Led by Aman Bhayana and Sugandhi Mehrotra, a tactile aspect exists within the works of Stem. The studio’s work strives for cultural and societal relevance, questioning the role of an object in space. Each product becomes a medium to express emotion with honesty to the material and process. Working closely with Indian artisans, the brand’s direct engagement allows to redefine traditional crafts in a contemporary lifestyle while laying importance on each detail to bring focus to the narrative of the object.View more details