This light collection designed by Matteo Cibic captures the fluidity of the serpent’s movement in fine ceramic. The lights are dramatic yet classic in their form and crafted out of fine ceramic in Italy.
Matteo Cibic achieves an astonishing mix of playfulness and luxe in these sinuous gold and white lights, which are topped with hand-blown, quirky covers over high quality LED bulbs.
Share this product
Width 109.22 cm (43")
Height 50.8 cm (20")
Ceramic with 24k gold finish, hand blown glass LED 6W x 4, 100-240V 500lm - warm white
Care and Instructions:
- Wipe gently with dry soft cloth.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 14 to 16 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Scarlet Splendour combines its exquisite artistry with immaculate design to evoke decadence and timelessness. Founded by Ashish Bajoria and Suman Kanodia – siblings who share a mutual passion for design, the brand integrates their maximalist sensibilities to create trailblazing furniture, lighting, and rugs that border on classic and modern design. With collaborations spanning a community of acclaimed artists, companies, and designers worldwide, the design house heralds a blend of cultures and transcends geographical boundaries to achieve the extraordinary.View more details