This chair has an elliptical back and sides that turn elegantly towards the outside, making it comfortable to rest your hands.
The chair features a back, seat, and side caned panels, a telling sign of high-quality furniture of the period. The legs are tapered, ending in spade feet.
Share this product
Teakwood and Cane
- It can be customized in Walnut, black and Teak finish
- This piece is reproduced in teakwood and finished with Natural polish with a protective coat of clear wax.
- The caning weave is a '7 step' pattern using high quality cane from the Andamans.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges applicable at actual
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A hands-on restoration studio, Calcuttan invites a discerning audience to acquire historically-correct pieces and fortuitous finds from the past. Their furniture pieces are lovingly hand-finished and restored to their forgotten glory by craftspeople who believe that restoration must ensnare the period vibes of a piece. However, juxtaposing its historical value with modern usage, the brand respects originality and embraces the imperfections that reflect the journey of an object, maintaining a bona fide patina.
A treasure trove of craft and curios, Calcuttan untangles a whole new take on vintage rehab and lets you dwell in intrigue.View more details