Inspired by the landscape, architecture, and culture of Kutch, the Kutch Bidri Table is characterised by polka dotted inlay in silver on the surface with two silver bands detailing the tapered base of the legs. The modest structure is hand cast in an alloy of zinc and copper, and is designed to be self-assembled where the simple circular top is screwed on to three individual legs.
Limited edition of 10
Share this product
Zinc + Copper Alloy, Silver
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Ira Studio was started with the purpose of hand-crafting exclusive interior products using traditional Indian craft practices that are otherwise considered anachronistic. Collaborating directly with master craftsmen, the brand uses skills and techniques that have been mastered over generations to subtly synthesize the timeless elegance of these aesthetics with contemporary design sensibilities.
Focusing on reviving and reinventing antiquated craft processes, their master craftsmen lovingly hand-make each unique piece as a single or limited edition item. The products echo the honest quality of handmade processes. Designed to remain timeless, ageing gracefully to develop its own unique aesthetic, each Ira Studio piece becomes more striking with time.