Inspired by traditional cane seating, this chair is a contemporary version of a much loved classic. The spoke-shaved frame is a solid ash, given smooth edges accentuated by the rich black polish or gentle natural ash finish. The leather adds an element of soft luxury to this earthy piece.
Share this product
Width 61.46 cm (24.2”)
Height 77.47 cm (30.5")
Ashwood, cane, leather
Care and Instructions:
- Wipe with damp cloth.
- Available in Black or natural Ashwood, tan or black leather upholstery.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Kam Ce Kam
Founded in 2019 by Jehanara Knowles who grew up between Delhi and London, Kam Ce Kam is a furniture and interiors brand born from a passion for innovative design conceived through traditional methods of manufacturing.
From the material to the making, the story is one of passion and integrity, coupled with a genuine desire to revive the heritage of Indian craft; in a considered, conscious and contemporary manner.View more details