A duo of elegant coffee tables designed by French designer Quentin Voung, Pila is an accent to any living room, inviting you to simply relax and have a cup of tea, or to share special moments with your family and friends. Inspired by traditional Indian craftsmanship techniques, the design of the Pila coffee table is as simple as a monolithic table top fitted on an oiled teak wood cross frame or metal.
The hand-beaten copper tray, seemingly afloat on top of the table, gives the Pila its unique regional adaptation.
Share this product
- Top Diameter: 40.7”
- Plate Diameter: 19.68”
- Length: 44.7”
- Height 1: 15.7”
- Height 2: 18.5”
Structure: Teak WoodTop Variants: Marble / Granite / Sandstone
Care and Instructions:
- Sar's pieces are flat packed, and come with an instruction manual, allowing for DIY assembly. However, installation can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Wipe with damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasives.
- The product will be dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Sār represents contemporary, contextual, functional design through the perspective of designers from around the world.
Sār takes cultural references that make design relevant to how we live today, creating objects of essence that are made to last beyond trends.
Function, necessity, traditional crafts and industrial precision co-exist: forming timeless, beautiful, understated productsView more details