Custom made in enchanting details, our Fantaisie Drinks Cabinet recaptures the art of repoussé with artisanal savoir-faire and a gentle jugalbandi between hammers and punches to create decorative relief on a glistening metallic canvas. The divine theme is contrived under a spell – where a woodland imagery showcases an ornate tapestry of flora and fauna painting the archaic world in generous shimmers of gold and black.
Contemporary with a throwback to antiquity, the piece is a confluence of sheer poetry & functionality. With four tall compartments & a deep drawer, it boasts plentiful space to accommodate all your storage needs.
Share this product
Length 179.83 cm (70.8")
Width 65 cm (25.6")
Height 109.98 cm (43.3")
Repousse in Brass and craving in wood
Care & Instructions:
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
- Prevent contact with water and acidic substances.
- Do not use abrasive material to clean the product.
- Wipe clean with with a dry, soft cloth.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 15 to 16 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Picturesque, romantic, dotted with architectural wonders, ancient temples and decadent palaces, Ira captures the ethos of Udaipur, the magical city, steeped in royal living. Rooted in ancient wisdom and beauty, Ira is an ode to the art de vivre of India – reigniting Indian living traditions to create modern day heirlooms.
Discover collectibles envisioned with a folkloric take on contemporary Indian design - from object d’art, tableware, crockery, to table linen and cushions. Ira invites you into a fantasy of sublime beauty that will leave you spellbound.View more details