An artistry shines with an abundance of lush jeweled roses fully blooming on enameled vines wrapping around the Gabrielle grand glass vase. A profusion of pale pink, peach and golden white roses have been hand-painted in layers of translucent enamel.
A major statement on its own or equally elegant when filled with flowers.
Share this product
Height 47.62 cm (18.75”)
Pewter with a 14K gold finish, hand-enameled and hand-set with Swarovski crystals, Dappled glass vase from Portugal.
Care and Instructions:
- Each frame is individually created by master artisans at the Jay Strongwater Rhode Island workshop.
- Wipe gently with a damp cloth.
- Recommend storing in original box or in acid-free tissue paper in an airtight container.
- Do not use abrasives.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejewelled object has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home accessories worldwide. An avid artist at heart even as a child, Jay Feinberg was born in New York in 1960. Further honing his design training at Rhode Island School of Design, Jay harnessed the trend for bold designs by venturing into fashion jewellery and ornamental accessories.
He is fascinated by the idea of taking everyday belongings: frames, boxes, clocks, and turning them into a beautiful collage of metals, enamel and crystals. His meticulously designed jewellery pieces became the starting point for a career that spanned from window campaigns in fashion’s most prestigious stores, to haute couture runways, to worldwide coverage in notable fashion magazines.View more details