For centuries, the 'Gajasimha' or the image of a lion straddling an elephant has consistently featured in the arts and architecture of the Indian subcontinent. The Gajasimha Note Holder has been carefully carved in such a manner that both the animals can be distinctly recognised from multiple angles. Meant to both intimidate and delight, the artefact is designed in a manner that the note holder on its back is visible only to the person sitting behind the object. A cue for the corporate ruler who loves to play fair and square!
Share this product
- Please keep all wooden products at least one meter away from a direct source of heat (heaters, radiators, fireplaces etc.)
- Direct exposure of wooden products to sunlight may lead to loss of the original colour
- Remove spilled liquids from wooden surfaces as soon as possible.
- Please Clean our products using a microfiber cloth
- Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc). Handle these precious creations with care.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Karu brings you exquisite craftsmanship imbued with an indigenous spirit representing stories and legends dating back to thousands of years. At Karu, each piece is an object d'art - representing beauty, heritage, and the timeless wisdom of India. While the brand’s vision is to create exclusive pieces of handcrafted art for modern spaces, it is also their mission to transform and support Indian craftsmen and provide them with sustainable livelihoods. At Karu, luxury is celebrated, carved from India's rich roots.View more details