- Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove.
- Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge.
- For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A pioneer in producing exquisite woven rugs and innovative home accessories, Imperial Knots - a retail brand of Imperial Exports was established in 1977. Today, the brand has earned a name for itself with its beautifully designed and skilfully crafted handmade rugs and carpets. The company was incepted with an aim to support a transparent manufacturing process and sustainability by using locally sourced recycled materials, as well as natural fibres and dyes.View more details