The linear design of the Glitch makes it a striking addition to any room, seeking all the attention that this work of art deserves. But looks are not all that the Glitch has to boast of – mark our words, this will be the most comfortable Nama Home chair that you have ever rested on. This one will make you feel like you’re floating on cloud nine, literally. Why do we call it Glitch? Because this chair causes a temporary derangement in your normal, a disruption in your everyday, making you stop and stare every time you walk past it. So take this one home to add a little pizzaz to your daily. All our pieces can be used indoors and outdoors.
Share this product
Length 56 cm (22”)
Width 61 cm (24”)
Height 84 cm (33”)
Care & Instructions:
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean.
- Finished with electrophoretic lacquer.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Nama Home is a design house with an aim to put Indian furniture design on the global map. Founded by Namit Khanna, the brand deploys a minimal and playful design philosophy and looks to merge contemporary design sensibilities with in-house high quality Indian manufacturing. The brand caters to a large number of Indian and International partners. Within just a year of opening its doors, it has won awards like Elle Decor India's Young Talent 2021 and Dwells 24 Best Designers Around the World 2022, with its bestsellers featured on all major magazines like Design Boom, Vogue India, Architectural Digest India, Elle Decor India and the likes.View more details