Care and Instructions:
- Dry clean only.
- Store in cool/dry place.
- Iron at low/medium temperature
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
With a philosophy rooted in reviving age-old techniques of printmaking, dyeing with natural colours, and sustaining livelihoods of artisan communities, Aavaran was created with a commitment to zero waste management and sustainability. With its attempt to sustain the traditional craft of Dabu printing and indigo dyeing, Aavaran was conceptualized and founded in 2008 by Alka Sharma, a textile graduate from the Indian Institute of Crafts and Design. The label’s home collection of bed linen, dhurries, tableware, cushion covers, quilts, and kitchen accessories will add a splash of organic appeal to your living spaces.View more details