Promoting permanent good fortune, Goldfish Clock designed by Griffin Yang of Haoshi Designs, presents nine goldfish in a static school, over which the changing light of day plays as time goes by. In Eastern tradition, nine represents flourishing fortune, while goldfish stands for luck and riches. Good fortune (be it way of wealth or luck) is staked on the 9 goldfish. "Goldfish swim freely with their beautiful long tails, in gestures of delicacy and elegance," notes Griffin. The pieces are handmade in matte white resin and can be easily applied to any surface. Instructions are enclosed for simple installation. Between motion and stillness, reality and dreams, the goldfish wall clock would record the happiness with you, every single second.
Share this product
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
"Haoshi" connotting "good things" - believes that life is full of happy and interesting things. "In our daily life, emotions are often affected by trifles easily, and it is easy to neglect some great things around us which can bring us joy and contentment. So we add a kind of purity and peace into our design concept", says Griffin Yang, designer at Haoshi Design.
The brand intends to spread an optimistic attitude towards life and express it through its design concepts by adding a dash of quirk and peace in its creations, and by extension - into our lives.View more details