Krishna says in Srimad Bhagavatam, “I can be worshiped within the Cows by offerings of grass and other suitable grains and paraphernalia for the pleasure and health of the Cows, and one may worship Me by offering loving friendship to them and honoring them in all respects.
Limited edition piece.
Digital print on Fine Art Archival Paper.
Share this product
Digital prints on fine art archival paper
- This unique artwork has been handpainted by skilled artists. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which are the hallmarks of handmade creations.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Founder Kapil Sharma is a sixth generation artist from a lineage of miniature artists of Rajasthan. Inspired by his grandfather, Late Ghanshyam Sharma, Kapil painted Pichvais before he graduated in Visual Communications from the National Institute of Design and began to combine the virtuosity of a miniature master with the sensibilities of an early modernist. Given his ability to blend traditional art styles with modern technology and production techniques, he creates unique pieces that set his work in new realms. He combines his paintings with digital inputs, and art with design, to evoke an unusual aesthetic and sensuousness.View more details