Gopasthami celebrates the special occasion of a young Lord Krishna’s veneration into a seasoned cowherd or ‘Gopala’, and ‘Govinda’, their finder. The pichwai depicting this celebration focuses on the relationship between Krishna and the cows, which formed an important part of the Lord’s childhood in Vraj.
This pichwai comes framed and is a vintage piece. It bears signs of aging, which only add to its handpainted allure and should not be misconstrued as flaws.
Share this product
Natural stone pigment on cotton. Gold leaf detail.
- This pichwai has been curated from the Studio of Narendra Singh in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- This pichwai is a vintage piece, and is about 25 years old. It bears signs of aging, which should not be misconstrued as flaws.
- It comes with an acrylic frame.
Care & Instructions:
- Hang in a dust-free and smoke-free environment.
- Hang away from direct sunlight or heaters. Avoid extreme heat or cold and fluctuations in humidity.
- To clean, use a soft brush.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Bejewelled, inlaid, or hand-painted - the lines get blurred when the objects you adorn your home with are as beautiful as these. Handpicked by our curatorial team from across the globe, RARE is dedicated to desirable collectibles that refrain from traditional design definitions. Designed to inject high impact in your living spaces, these artful additions include objects sought out from artisans or emerging designers, and work commissioned by us. From unexampled tapestries to unique local treasures like thikri and marble art, explore the versatile range curated by our in-house specialists.View more details