The "Hamsa" is believed to provide protection against the evil eye, bring blessings and good luck with abudant fortune.
Combined with the eight point star, this candle features mystical aromas of cedarwood and mandarin lime transporting Noor and Sultana back to the peaceful oasis of Le Jardin Majorelle.
Share this product
Length 17.78 cm (7")
Width 12.7 cm (5")
Height 7.62 cm (3")
- All products by Suite no 8 are meticulously handmade by master artisans one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be slight variations between products.
Care and Instructions:
- Do not microwave.
- Wash using mild detergent and wipe dry.
- This candle has been hand poured with fragranced soy wax.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle close to flammable objects.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each relighting.
- Do not burn candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Allow to cool before relighting.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
An avid art enthusiast, Bani Chawla’s Suite Nº8 is a home décor brand that gives your space a touch of fancy. Started in 2015, the brand’s designs are a conglomeration of global cultural influences: the east & the west, classic & contemporary, eclectic & poppy. A strong believer of ‘Make in India’, Bani supports traditional craft clusters and uses a melange of materials including stoneware, bone china and wood to create ornate serve ware. Her creations enhance your table with their illuminating glimmer and rich texture. Taking inspiration from India’s bounteous and beautiful arts and crafts, she fuses vintage with contemporary to create timeless collections.View more details