ABOUT HAKU SHAH
Haku Shah is a well-known figurative painter of the Baroda School and an authority on folk and tribal art. Cultural roots of the family and the prevailing social and spiritual environment around were sources of major influences on Shah's life and art. Often called a "global artist with an Indian touch", Shah's works reflect his close relation to tribal art and the simplicity of rural life.
Share this product
Limited Edition silk screen print on archival paper
Care & Instructions:
- Limited Edition Serigraph on archival paper.
- This individual limited edition serigraph is part of the portfolio "Faith and Passion", published in an edition of 300.
- Image size is 17.75" x 11".
- The print is signed by the artist and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- This unique artwork has been handpainted by skilled artists. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which are the hallmarks of handmade creations.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
With a vision to enhance the Indian art market and give the best to art connoisseurs, Archer Art Gallery initiated the printing of Limited Edition Graphics from 1994. Since then, Archer has worked on the path to bring out the finest works on both artistic and technical levels, completing numerous editions for some of the most popular and demanding artists of the day including M F Husain, S H Raza, Jogen Chowdhury, Manjit Bawa, Manu Parekh, Madhvi Parekh, Thota Vaikuntam, Amit Ambalal, Jyoti Bhat and many more.
Founded by Anil Relia, the gallery started its journey as a small atelier in Ahmedabad in 1978.View more details