Length 45.72 cm (18")
Width 45.72 cm (18")
Height 82.55 cm (32.5")
- Light Reddish or Dark Reddish: East Indian Rosewood (Sheesham)
- White: White Ash
Care And Instructions:
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Use coasters, trivets, and felt pads under objects to preserve their finish.
- Avoid use of chemicals and detergents.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
In a mass consumer dominated world of assembly line furniture, Solid Bench is a boutique carpentry studio with a diverse approach.
A tribute to nature, each piece designed by the studio is a celebration of the anisotropy of natural wood. It incorporates traditional joinery techniques, natural oil finishes, and minimalistic designs. The exceptional design house works with sustainably harvested East Indian Rosewood, Teak, and White Oak wood. The natural imperfections of wood are incorporated into the designs with fine woodworking skills, while the wooden grains are highlighted with the application of natural oils like Tung and Linseed.
Taking pride in the craftsmanship of each piece, the designers at the studio enjoy the process of giving a tree new life and form, and encourage their customers to take the same journey - that of witnessing the transformation of a part of a tree into a piece of art.View more details