Originally designed for a restaurant in 20th mid-century modern the ‘Howard Chair’, with the floating seat makes a striking dining chair, especially when used in multiples. The construction utilizes small sections of shisham wood, thereby ensuring maximum utilisation of timber. The ‘Howard Chair’ is available in several types of custom fabric upholstery or leather.
Share this product
Shisham Wood / Fabric COM /
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges applicable at actual
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, proceed to checkout and complete your purchase. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email and/or phone call, for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Crafted to suit versatile needs, AKFD Storey offers a comprehensive range of furniture, lighting and accessories to grace any area with effortless ease. A globally recognized design brand, it thoughtfully interprets India’s cultural diversity and brings to the fore innovation, novelty and quality. Founded by renowned designer, Ayush Kasliwal, a NID alumnus, and his wife, Geetanjali Kasliwal, an architect, AKFD Storey transforms interiors and exteriors into “meaningful spaces”. The brand follows an ethical business strategy and engages in socially responsible practices, thereby aspiring to improve the lives of the artisans it works with.View more details