Nishita’s signature ethnic meets modern style is immortalised in this mug set, with breath taking blue and white accents a tribute to the majestic peacock. Handcrafted in porcelain with platinum edging, the piece’s artistic motifs and watercolour inspired brush strokes are a subtle nod to Nishita’s penchant for artisanal, indigenous patterns.
Share this product
Height 11.43 cm (4.5")
Care & Instructions:
- The pieces in this collection are made from the highest quality porcelain which ensures high resistance to chipping and scratching.
- Due to use of platinum, these pieces are not dishwasher/microwave safe.
- Handcrafted in India.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Fine artistry and innovative design combine to create timeless elegance by Nishita Thakurdas, founder and designer of Nishita Fine Dinnerware. Through her collections, Nishita brings alive her own sophisticated, elegant and contemporary sense of design while paying respectful homage to India’s exceptional heritage. The collections are all limited editions - thus making each piece an heirloom which can be handed down generations; a legacy to pass on, a memory to be cherished forever.View more details