"Lenny Niemeyer & Nicolas Martin Ferreira
An insider’s tour through the exceptional contemporary interiors of Rio, a vibrant creative hub and one of the hottest destinations on the planet. Rio de Janeiro is an iconic city of vibrant contrasts: youthful energy and grand traditions, luxuriant vegetation and innovative architecture. Its unique lifestyle is diverse and culturally rich, and the city is home to some remarkable modernist and contemporary homes alongside historic colonial gems. The authors open the doors of an insider’s Rio through a tour of over twenty-five private homes, nineteen of which are presented here for the first time. This insider’s visit will be a revelation for those who already know Rio and for anyone seeking to discover its rich design heritage."
Share this product
Cathergory: Interiors, Homes & Gardens
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A Roli Books initiative, CMYK is a first of its kind concept book store in the country. The focus at CMYK is on books dedicated to art and design from award winning publishers such as Phaidon, Thames & Hudson, Laurence King, Antique Collector’s Club, Tate Museum, British Museum, Abrams, Skira, Braun, and many more. The store covers subjects in 20,000+ titles relating to art, design, photography, architecture, jewellery, travel, lifestyle, specialty cookbooks, fashion, gardening, and a collection of fiction, non-fiction, biography etc. Today, the company has generously encouraged every genre of publishing and is just the preface of what might well become a bestseller.View more details