The Cochin collection designed by Ritu Kumar x Ashiesh Shah is enveloped in tones of green and gold inspired by Kochi, and celebrates the Japanese philosophy of ‘wabi-sabi' through an organic, natural and perfectly imperfect connotation.
Subtle pal motifs and gold borders are paired with an off-white fabric paying homage to the tonal landscape and the Kerala Kasavu, a customary drape with the same tonal and textural characteristics.
Share this product
- Actual colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and device screen settings.
- Comes with filler.
Care and Instructions:
- Dry clean only.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
In a career spanning more that 50 years, prolific designer Ritu Kumar has reinvented herself and Indian textiles more times that we can count. The designer’s deep understanding of ancient design and innovative use of traditional crafts has created a new age of classicism in the modern era. Foraying from fashion to home décor is just another milestone for the path-breaking designer. Featuring tableware, bed linen, décor and soft furnishings, her home collection is an ode to the exploration of Indian textiles, traditions, and crafts in a contemporary vocabulary.View more details