Inspired by the glorious land of Africa, the Jamba Vase has been handmade from sustainable terracotta. Once handpainted in a lovely shade of white, the unique vase is baked and then touched-up again with long-lasting paint.The Africana Collection tries to encapsulate the unique aesthetic of the Red Island. Handcrafted and handpainted creations are enhanced with indigenous patterns and brilliant hues that speak of history, values & traditions. A peek will entrap and a closer look will surely bewitch.
Share this product
Care and Instructions:
- Clean with a dry cloth or brush
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Artisan Lab is guided by a love for craftsmanship and reverence for its makers. The brand brings together beautifully designed and carefully chosen objects and curiosities for everyday living as well as special indulgences, marrying craft and culture with a chic, contemporary aesthetic.
The design house was co-founded in 2018 by Noor Sethi and Neimat Sethi, sisters who bring together backgrounds in design and culinary to forge this brand with a fondness for the artisanal. A fresh and personal approach to retail, Artisan Lab houses décor accents, objects, accent furniture, lighting, tableware, lifestyle accessories, and clothing.View more details