This artwork is inspired by Bill's other half Jirachai’s plant nursery, which is in Chiang Mai, the North of Thailand. He is a talented horticulturist and is always grafting together species to come up with wonderful new combinations.
All proceeds from this sale will be donated to the Shinta Mani Foundation by Bill Bensley.
Share this product
Width 42 cm (16.53")
Height 60 cm (23.62")
Archival Ink on Cotton Artist Textured Paper, 310 gsm
- Printed with Archival ink for long-lasting colour.
- Preferably frame and hang away from direct sunlight.
- This print will be shipped in a tube.
- Artwork has been printed leaving 1 cm border.
- Comes signed by Bill Bensley.
- Personalized note by Bill Bensley available upon request.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 7 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Bangkok-based architect Bill Bensley forays into the world of art with his own unique style that interplays humour with vivid details and captivating figural art. The amusing yet enchanting collection by Bensley was on display during “Love - Camp – Explore – Dreams” at River City, Bangkok at the start of the year. The House Of Things brings exclusive prints of the collection detailing the theme in harmony with the playful details outlining the epitome of love, the world of Camp, adventures from his many travels, and figments of the artist's imagination.View more details