Aditya Ahuja dohars are comprised of 3 layers of mulmul - an airy, ultra-breathable 100% cotton voile fabric. Soft, durable and ultra-light, these traditional Indian summer blankets are extremely versatile. Use them as throws, bedsheets or as blankets on hot nights. Our mulmul is prewashed to give you incredibly soft Dohars that stay the same, wash after wash.
A delightful flight of floral fantasy in a shape reminiscent of both an acorn and a lotus, Josephine's beautiful flowing petals and leaves seem to sway in a warm summer breeze.
The blanket patterns of our first collection all tie back to the Laila fabric. Josephine is a floral motif from the Laila print, repeated in simplified colours to create an all-over design that we adore.
Share this product
Length 228.6 cm (90")
Width 152.4 cm (60")
Organic Cotton MulMul
- Professional dry cleaning recommended.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Inspired by age-old Indian patterns, reimagined and reworked to fit a modern Indian aesthetic, Aditya Ahuja features simple, soothing, and uncluttered designs that are often playful and whimsical. The Baby collection draws from a magical world of fantastical flowers and animals to fashion impeccably handcrafted quilts, blankets, and swaddles alive with swooping birds, quixotic monkeys, and quirky cats.View more details