The Kalam Table is an example of functional art. "Kalam" or pen is the tool of the Rajasthani Miniature Artist who painted this multifunctional reinterpretation of the wooden lacquer trays used in traditional Indian kitchens. "Tantric Art" is the ritual channeling of divine energy to communicate in creative and emancipatory ways. The "Fish" having complete freedom in the water represents happiness, fertility, and abundance. This hand-turned food safe mango wood tray with detachable iron legs can be used separately to present guests with dry delicacies. The table collapses for easy transport across the globe.
Share this product
Mango Wood, Iron
- Finish: Painted Wood With Lacquer, Powder Coated Steel.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A strong Indian cultural design house, AnanTaya is a thoughtful creator’s intent on having a social impact through luxury products, which tell stories of Indian craft infused with a modern perspective. Brainchild of architect and designer duo - Ayush & Geetanjali Kasliwal, the brand aims to create high quality utilitarian objects using great design, traditional Indian craftsmanship, and cutting edge technology.
The designer duo currently lives and works in Jaipur.View more details