With a clear mind & focused intention our Kamal Incense holder is a beautiful accompaniment to any practice, especially when paired with the smoldering fragrance of IRA’s own hand-crafted incense line.
Our Reverie in Rose Incense Sticks envelope you in serenity with an unforgettable aroma of Indian Rose.
Hand rolled and crafted with a unique blend of resins, essential oils and tree bark powder, these fragrant sticks are a sublime ode to Udaipur.
Share this product
Soap stone incense stick holder with incense sticks packaged in handmade paper.
Care & Instructions:
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat.
- Prevent contact with water and acidic substances.
- Do not use abrasive material to clean the product.
- Always use dry, soft microfiber cloth.
- Do not rub against the surface.
- Non-toxic and organic.
- Crafted from a blend of natural essential oils, bark wood powder, resins, flowers and herbs.
- Avoid contact with water and toxic substances.
- Place away from flammable objects.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Picturesque, romantic, dotted with architectural wonders, ancient temples and decadent palaces, Ira captures the ethos of Udaipur, the magical city, steeped in royal living. Rooted in ancient wisdom and beauty, Ira is an ode to the art de vivre of India – reigniting Indian living traditions to create modern day heirlooms.
Discover collectibles envisioned with a folkloric take on contemporary Indian design - from object d’art, tableware, crockery, to table linen and cushions. Ira invites you into a fantasy of sublime beauty that will leave you spellbound.View more details