Ikai Asai's Junoon collection collaborates with designer Ashiesh Shah - who has expressed his tenacity using the iconic red beads of Southern India's toy craft Channapatna and the traditional Kansa. Passion comes forth in the dynamism of this six-feet totem enveloped in red beads as Ashiesh draws inspiration from the geometry of the lingam and the repetition that is evoked by Junoon. The ensemble also couples the collaborator’s signature concave and convex form, resulting in bulbous curves and soft edges stacked in a piece that stands tall and proud.
Share this product
Length 35.56 cm (14")
Width 35.56 cm (14")
Height 190.5 cm (75")
Kansa and Channapatna
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The products will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
lkai Asai believes that there's a creator, an artist within each one of us. The brand rests on the vision of inspiring you to create - of building an integral space for artists, craftsmen, and designers to express and experiment in collaboration and evolve a global creative language. With India as our privileged vantage point, our curations and co-creations reveal the novel and exquisite, made by nimble hands and a rigour that is largely unseen. Our offering of soulful handmade objects bridges stories of past and present, unearthing that which connects the legacy of craft, its maker and you.View more details