Koftgaari Hooks, (from the word Koft for beat) are made with handcrafted silver inlay and overlay on metal, popular for weaponry, as seen in Rajasthan’s Mughal period.
AnanTaya revives Koftgaari for your home with a series of hooks, delicately inlaid with geometric and floral patterns. These bring Mughal design into modern spaces not only as hooks for garments and artworks, but also as curtain stays
Share this product
Care and Instructions:
- Wipe clean.
- Do not soak in water.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A strong Indian cultural design house, AnanTaya is a thoughtful creator’s intent on having a social impact through luxury products, which tell stories of Indian craft infused with a modern perspective. Brainchild of architect and designer duo - Ayush & Geetanjali Kasliwal, the brand aims to create high quality utilitarian objects using great design, traditional Indian craftsmanship, and cutting edge technology.
The designer duo currently lives and works in Jaipur.View more details