This exquisite wall art has been handpainted with Pattachitra artwork on cloth. Featuring Lord Krishna with his favourite cows, the artwork is typically mythological in nature with emotive facial expressions.
A folk miniature art from Odisha that dates back to 12th century AD, Pattachitra gets its name from 'patta', which denotes a dried palm leaf in the local Oriya language.
Share this product
Natural pigment with gold and silver leaf detail, coated with wax on Cotton.
Care & Instructions:
- This unique Pattachitra wall art has been curated from the atelier of Vipul Shah and is handmade.
- Hence, it may contain slight irregularities which are the hallmarks of handpainted artworks.
- This unique artwork has been handpainted by skilled artists. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which are the hallmarks of handmade creations.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Discover our capsule collection of furniture adorned with traditionally embroidered upholstery, from our exclusive collaboration with Vipul Shah. Beautifully finished with hand-woven natural linens from the Rajasthan, our pieces feature ornate embellishments and warm colors, and are sure to liven any living space.View more details