A collection of limited edition side tables, inspired the quintessential Indian dessert, Kulfi – The Kulfi Tables are created using hand-lathed aluminium bases paired with colourful cement terrazzo tabletops for a sophisticated feel. A table sold from The Kulfi Project provides 20% of its proceeds to metal artisan communities across India. Each table comes engraved with the name of its classic flavour.
Share this product
Care and Instructions:
- Clean spills immediately on terrazzo.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Each Kulfi top is unique, as well as the marbling effect on each, making this a super special item for your space.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Bombay Atelier is a design studio creating thoughtful furniture, lighting, and objects that tell stories. Founded by Farzin Adenwalla, a designer of Indian-Persian descent, born and raised in New Zealand, the design house possesses a unique vocabulary that has received international acclaim worldwide, inlcuding being named as one of the top 100 emerging designers from Asia in Phaidon's publication, Design in Asia.
Farzin’s interest lies in the boundaries between creative disciplines, coupled with a fresh, innovative perspective. The forms, constructional details, and materials used further Farzin’s vision for creating classic and sustainable products.View more details