Terracotta Coated Copper
Care & Instructions:
- Wash in warm soapy water and wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Protect from extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Terracotta powder finish on copper.
- The products will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Contemporary in form, yet inherently Indian at its core—Ikkis, a home decor brand founded by Gunjan Gupta, effortlessly melds the traditional with the modern. An artistic vision incorporating indigenous materials, skills, and narratives into sculptural objects that are symbolic of contemporary India and fall under the collectible design category, Ikkis is a brand that is focused towards re-interpreting mainstream objects that are universal for utility, function and everyday living.
The 21 objects form a part of her maiden collection signifying the name 'IKKIS' (meaning twenty-one). The IKKIS collection consists of kitchenware close to Indian tradition and most of these quotidian utensils are even used till date in daily Indian life.