The fig leaf dates its origins in hindu mythology. Lord krishna played his flute under the fig tree to attract beautiful temple dancers. Hoping to feast with the handsome lord, they offered him his favorite white butter and yogurt delicacies in fig leaves. The veined structure of the rainforest green marble is technologically carved to a delicate thickness. Representing benevolence and generosity, the fig leaf platter is the perfect hosting accessory.
Share this product
Length 38.1 cm (15”)
Width 24.76 cm (9.75”)
Height 1.19 cm (0.47”)
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
The Koy collection is a playful interlude of rich craftsmanship, elemental beauty, and everyday objects. Founded by architect and designer, Kunaal Seolekar, the brand draws on its eclectic heritage combining global influences with traditional Indian materials. The brand’s hybrid identity is inspired partly by the philosophy of the Koi Fish (said to have influenced the ubiquitous Yin & Yang symbol of universal balance) and partly from a re-imagined colourful world of emotion.View more details