Named after "Kainoosh", the stylish Delhi restaurant for which the lamps were designed, these lights are, as the name in Persian suggests, a cocoon of sophistication. Transferring their skills with iron wire to brass, the Birdcage makers of Rajasthan continue to develop new alternatives for spreading light. The balmy rays of glowing gold, emitted through the lamps handmade in lacquered brass, create a gentle spectrum of light that projects a warm Indian welcome.
Share this product
Height 28.95 cm (11.4")
Dia: 26.92 cm (10.6")Suspension 89.91 cm (35.4") (Adjustable)
- Finish: Glossy lacquer.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A strong Indian cultural design house, AnanTaya is a thoughtful creator’s intent on having a social impact through luxury products, which tell stories of Indian craft infused with a modern perspective. Brainchild of architect and designer duo - Ayush & Geetanjali Kasliwal, the brand aims to create high quality utilitarian objects using great design, traditional Indian craftsmanship, and cutting edge technology.
The designer duo currently lives and works in Jaipur.View more details