Functionally superlative and aesthetically pleasing in garden fresh hues, this standing floor lamp structure would make a suitable accent piece in the living area, bedroom, home study, office or any classic setting.
Structured with a robust bamboo based tripod base, the translucent top shade allows light to be softly diffused in the surrounding environ.
Share this product
Bamboo, Brass, Linen Fabric
- Lacquer Coated Bamboo
- Bamboo is a durable, renewable and sustainable material. Stronger and more flexible than most woods because it has longer fibers, the bamboo MIANZI uses is ready to be harvested after 4-6 years. Bamboo is a grass species, not a tree, and does not need to be replanted.
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- The tripod structure being quite slim and light weighted is easy to pack in a box and carry around. DIY assembly of the whole unit is possible by using a simple Allen Key Tool.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 2 Weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
MIANZI’s vision is to revolutionize the way bamboo is seen and used by bringing India its first eco-friendly yet inventive and aesthetic bamboo-built options. The design house aspires to challenge themselves by fashioning products which are not only sustainable or aesthetic but individualistically revolutionary. Though sustainability, being associated with “going without” is always belittled, the brand aimed to come up with products which attain both a competitive edge for similar products whilst reaping benefits for the environment.
The goal is to cogitate bamboo as a possible semi-industrial product, to not only use it as a substitute and continue producing objects the same way, but to rethink the whole architecture of a product from the body to the details.View more details