Tango is born from playful experimentation with vintage lighting components to create lighting fixtures that fuse sculptural form with hand-worn materials. Articulating elbows and brass shades create a sophisticated armature that emits soft pools of light. Tango series comprises of pendants, chandeliers and wall sconce.
Share this product
Height 30" Straight
Brass & Etched glass
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Paul Matter is a New Delhi-based lighting design studio. Founded in 2015, Paul Matter’s style is distinctly minimalist, inspired by shades of mid-century Modernism and the Industrial Age. The studio offers original and bespoke lamps crafted out of materials including aged brass, copper, stone, leather and mouth-blown glass. Each piece is crafted with precision and assembled by hand.
Paul Matter collaborates with independent designers to create stunning, unique fixtures for residential and commercial spaces that incorporate the studio’s style with iconic motifs.View more details