Acrylic on round canvas
- Keep away from direct sunlight, which can cause fading of certain pigments and increasing yellowing of varnish.
- It is not advisable to place the artwork above a heat source such as fireplaces.
- It is unadvisable to hang the painting in a moist environment such as a room which has a bath or shower.
- Can be safely dusted using a clean, soft natural artists brush.
- Do not use moist dust cloths, stiff bristle brushes, or feather dusters to clean the painting.
- Avoid spraying any fresheners, polish etc directly onto the painting.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A visual artist, Tuda Muda a.k.a. Samrridhi Kukreja, was born and brought up in Delhi, India. Feeling the need to identify the two personas within herself in her work, she studied Printmaking, additionally exploring production design during her study. Post her graduation, she wanted to preview her practice from a 3-dimensional perspective, which became the driving force that allowed her to truly explore all possible mediums of expression. An emerging artist and an old-fashioned printmaker, Tuda Muda has recently been experimenting with wire installations, digital and print-based collages, along with short film making.View more details