Sandblasted bowl in clear and black crystal. Two mouthblown swans painted in pink are mounted with magnets. Our environmental crystal is sensitive to heat, avoid dishwashing. Conscious of our environmental responsibilities, this sculpture has been hand-painted using organic colours. To preserve the beautiful finish of the piece, do not use strong cleaning agents and keep it away from strong direct sunlight. The product is handmade in Sweden and signed. Design Lina Lundberg
Share this product
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
The first glassworks in Målerås was founded, 125 years ago, in 1890. During the 1940-50’s, Målerås Glassworks became a pioneer in high end crystal stemware. In the year 1981, Swedish designer Mats Jonasson and local investors acquired Målerås Glassworks and since 1987 the Mats Jonasson family is the majority owner of the company. Mats’s unique skills in engraving, together with his love and interest in nature, resulted in the world famous Wildlife series, which became a Målerås classic.
Today, this company of glassmasters is considered as one of the most exciting art glassworks in Sweden, sought-after for their clarity and beauty. The brand considers glass as a material, a craft, and an art form. It is in the interplay between these, that genuine masterpieces are born. Welcome to the world of Crystal!View more details