In the Vedas, cows represent wealth and joyous earthly life .The cow is a symbol of the earth, the nourisher, the ever-giving, undemanding provider. The cow represents life and the sustenance of life. Made with pristine white marble, the cow statue is perfect adornment for your living spaces and perfectly sits well on your hallway console.
Share this product
- Manufactured at Udaipur.
- Please get in touch with our Concierge Team on email@example.com
- This unique piece is a handcrafted creation. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which should not be misconstrued as flaws.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Featured in top publications and design venues around the world, Mayur Arts creates luxurious decor objects for home. Established in 1978, by Hemant Periwal, the creative spectrum of this brand spans from bespoke furniture, antiques, silver, wood & brass artifacts, to traditional Mughal miniature paintings and pichwais collected over a period of time from noted royalties across India.
The characteristic traits that continually live through their creations are flawless sophistication, intimate luxury and ornate glamour. Hemant along with his son Dushyant, work with skilled artisans from across India to create cutting edge, handcrafted collections.View more details