Give your walls a beautiful focal point with this stunning piece. Inspired by Moroccan patterns and colour themes, this sconce has been patiently created by best quality tiles hand-cut in the shades of blues and greens. The sconce is complemented by a scented candle that when lit will add a warm glow against the shiny reflecting glass tiles.
Share this product
Substrate - wood, Wrought iron candle holder, Perfumed pillar candle, Mosaic - Glass mosaic
Customisation available. Get in touch with us for more information.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A self-taught artist, Vandeepp Kalra has painted and experimented with different art mediums for more than a decade. An eternal quest for a true reflection of her creative instincts led her to discover the world of mosaic art, which became her calling. Her compositions create an engaging discourse between the viewer and the work, a discourse guided by the luminosity and depth of the glass (mosaic) that is painstakingly cut and deliberately placed against each other to form a coherent whole.View more details