Add artistic intrigue to your wall with this beautifully handcrafted candle sconce. Featuring eclectic designs inspired from Moroccan art, this sconce is made with finely cut premium mosaic glass tiles from all over the world. It holds a scented candle to create a soft glow and pleasing scent in your home. Cream spray painted wooden frame completes the look.
Share this product
Width 33.02 cm (13")
Height 63.5 cm (25")
Substrate: Wood,Wrought Iron Candle Holder, Perfumed Pillar Candle, Mosaic: Glass Mosaic
- Customization Available.
- Get In Touch With Us For More Information.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
A self-taught artist, Vandeepp Kalra has painted and experimented with different art mediums for more than a decade. An eternal quest for a true reflection of her creative instincts led her to discover the world of mosaic art, which became her calling. Her compositions create an engaging discourse between the viewer and the work, a discourse guided by the luminosity and depth of the glass (mosaic) that is painstakingly cut and deliberately placed against each other to form a coherent whole.View more details