Reach for higher margins as you sink with the 120 pages, Titanic Flip Notebook. Flipping through the book, the abstract sequence of the movie unfolds itself with each page turn - the water levels represented by the ruled lines rise as you progress through the notebook. The book goes beyond being a representation of the movie to providing functional flexibility through it.
Share this product
350 GSM green board with 80 GSM Natural shade, ruled pages
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A product design firm creating and exploring products rooted in design theories but tweaked in outlook, Be.at_root is a #noboundaryspace. Launched in Januray, 2017, the design house believes in making elemental, functional, and experimental products and concepts that are traditional at heart yet unconventional in attitude.View more details