The ritual of tea drinking in India gave rise to the “Mister Chai” table, taking the form of its base from the miniature scalloped glass chai cups used to serve hot tea. The use of a wireframe structure captures the delicate nature of these glass cups, and each metal scallop of the frame is individually cut, bent, and welded together to create the circular form.
Share this product
Solid brass, Black indigenous Granite
Care and Instructions:
- Clean spills immediately on terrazzo.
- Clean spills immediately.
- Brass will naturally oxidize, this gives it a unique finish .
- Can be buffed and polished if required using brass cleaner.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Bombay Atelier is a design studio creating thoughtful furniture, lighting, and objects that tell stories. Founded by Farzin Adenwalla, a designer of Indian-Persian descent, born and raised in New Zealand, the design house possesses a unique vocabulary that has received international acclaim worldwide, inlcuding being named as one of the top 100 emerging designers from Asia in Phaidon's publication, Design in Asia.
Farzin’s interest lies in the boundaries between creative disciplines, coupled with a fresh, innovative perspective. The forms, constructional details, and materials used further Farzin’s vision for creating classic and sustainable products.View more details