H O W D O Y O U S E E T H E W O R L D ?
Black and white, or with shades of grey?
This range highlights a black and white silhouette of flowers and vines, in contrast with the typically resplendent wild meadows. It is modern and clean – a fresh departure from the usual brightly colored floral presentations of Spring’s abundance.
Share this product
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Tell Tale is a surface-agnostic textile studio headquartered in Mumbai, India. The brainchild of textile designer Shivani Shroff, the brand is known for its free-spirited updates on home decor classics, storied prints and a luxurious bohemian vibe that never fails to delight. Known for her signature bold, vibrant and storytelling prints, Shivani pays homage to her ardent love for the gypsy lifestyle through her eclectic, modern-bohemian design studio Tell Tale.Travel has always been an inspiration, with visual insights and indigenous stories drawn from far-flung places and diverse cultures playing a significant role in the studio's collections.View more details