Taking its cues from the topography of the Pink City, Mr Mucho and the monkey is all things Jaipur. A melting pot of things that are typical to the city, like the wild monkeys, a triangular flag found on top of temples and the typical face of a king found in medieval miniature paintings. It is a tribute to all the things that make this city unique and uses rugs as a medium to bring to life its art and culture.
Share this product
60% Wool 40% Viscose
- Vacuum regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in fibres.
- If spills occur; blot immediately.
- Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If threads come out, do not pull the yarn; trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
- The product will be dispatched in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Nand Kishore Chaudhary founded the initiative of Jaipur Rugs, India’s largest manufacturer of hand-knotted rugs, in 1978 working beside 9 artisans on two looms. Bringing dignity back to the craft of rug making, Jaipur Rugs works with a network of 40,000 weavers in 6 states across India and takes responsibility to bind them all with the common thread of love and compassion.
Over the years, Jaipur Rugs has grown into a network catering to more than 40 countries across the world who subscribe to a common philosophy of responsible manufacturing. The unique combination of the brand’s core values, unrivalled products, and the blessings through the artisans to the customers provides this family-owned business with an enduring source of competitive advantage. Artisans are not only provided sustainable livelihoods but also opportunities for personal growth and development. Various projects and programmes are organised frequently to ensure societal impact through this change.